Freshly made with fresh eggs and high quality flour. Our LG Wanton Mee Kia takes the form of thin, stringy noodles that are springy in texture and suitable for various types of cooking methods. Typically served dry as Bak Chor Mee (Minced Meat Noodles) or with wantons as Wanton Mee.
Wheat Flour, Eggs, Salt, Starch
Keep refrigerated between 2°C to 7°C. Once opened, best consumed within the day.
1 month (Well kept for 3 months under refrigeration thereafter ambient.)
General Cooking Directions:
Blanch: 40-50 seconds
Handpicked Recipe Ideas For You:
1. Spicy Sichuan Noodles (recipe)
An iconic Sichuan Spicy noodle dish.
2. Taiwan Style Mixed Noodles (recipe)
A taste of Taiwan!
3. Better-Than-Takeout Dan Dan Noodles (recipe)
Crispy caramelised meat that goes swimmingly with noodles.
4. Vegan Dan Dan Noodles (recipe)
For our vegan friends!
5. Vegetarian Tofu & Shitake Dan Dan Noodle (recipe)
Easy meatless version but just as addictive.